TEFFEST 2020 RECAP
Through the pandemic, tourism and entertainment have been the most hit. As the world economy begins to open up again, the entertainment industry worldwide has been struggling to find its feet and stay afloat economically. So as an entertainment business festival, it is inevitable to ask the question “What next?” business wise. We hope to bring together some very needed resources to aid the entertainment industry getting back on its feet economically.
Bringing to fore possibilities and incentives available recovering from the pandemic.
- Support tools towards combating the challenges as a result of the pandemic i.e HMOs, Covid Support.
- Reinstating the ecosystem that has survived in the business of entertainment i.e New jobs created in entertainment business as a result of the pandemic
- Comparing international practices to better the business of entertainment
- Highlighting the rise of New Media due to the pandemic. I.e Virtual Reality, E-commerce, Drive through Cinemas and Virtual concerts.
- With the fair, help showcase a network of businesses from entrepreneurs and entertainers
SEE VIDEOS FROM CONVERSATIONS BELOW