20-22 November 2020
TEFFEST (The Entertainment Fair and Festival) is an annual festival -event organized by Redhot Concepts in conjunction with leading entertainment brands and executives.
TEFFEST is a festival that brings together all aspects of the business of entertainment and this makes it a first of its kind in Africa. TEFFEST aims to promote and showcase the possibilities in and around the business of entertainment in Africa as it creates a platform for world-class leading innovations relating to the entertainment industry to come showcase here in Africa.
Our vision is to support and use our experience and expertise to further grow the entertainment business by helping to strengthen the creation of formidable structures and infrastructures, which would lead to the building of the biggest entertainment business value chain in Africa and invariably would snowball into the creation of more jobs within and outside the value chain.
ABOUT TEFFEST 2020
Through this pandemic, tourism and entertainment have been the most hit. As the world economy begins to open up again, the entertainment industry worldwide has been struggling to find its feet and stay afloat economically. So as an entertainment business festival, it is inevitable to ask the question “What next?” business wise. We hope to bring together the resources to aid the entertainment industry get back on its feet economically.
Bringing to fore possibilities and incentives available recovering from the pandemic.
- Support tools towards combating the challenges as a result of the pandemic i.e HMOs, Covid Support.
- Reinstating the ecosystem that has survived in the business of entertainment i.e New jobs created in entertainment business as a result of the pandemic
- Comparing international practices to better the business of entertainment
- Highlighting the rise of New Media due to the pandemic. I.e Virtual Reality, E-commerce, Drive through Cinemas and Virtual concerts.
- With the fair, help showcase a network of businesses from entrepreneurs and entertainers